The CFAD Student Council is now accepting entries for the CFAD Shirt Design Contest!:)
Just follow these simple instructions:
1. The theme is Line Art: You can design whatever you want as long as it complies with this type of genre.
2. It has to have (1) CFAD Logo and/or the college’s name “College of Fine Arts and Design” incorporated with the design placed at the back of the shirt.
3. Entries should be digitally rendered with the size of 18” x 12” (landscape) and with the resolution of 300dpi.
4. Foul and obscene images are not allowed.
5. Entries would be judged by the CFAD Students. (Not by facebook likes. Surveys will be given per class by the Presidents c/o League of Leaders)
6. You may email the designs to email@example.com or submit a CD with the soft copy of the design with your name and section.
7. You must submit 2 entries: one is the design only (as much as possible in .PNG format), one is the design on a shirt (JPEG, BMP, or PNG.)
8. Entries would be based on the following criteria:
50% - Creativity and Impact
30% - Relevance to the Theme
20% - Originality of Execution
with a total of 100%
9. The winner will receive a cash prize.
10. Deadline of Entries is on July 27, 2012.
11. None compliance to any of the aforementioned requirements would result in the disqualification of the entry.
12. This is only open to Bona Fide students of the University of Santo Tomas - College of Fine Arts and Design
TOTAL WEB VISITORS!